‘Heralding the Approaching Spring’
Youth (& Parent!) Empowerment Workshop
A connective ritual based workshop for parents and their youth.
Facilitated by Paul Crebar & Erica Nettle-Chik
Tuesday August 1, 3:30pm – 5pm at Mullumbimby Community Gardens.
Pre-sale tickets only.
Limited to 12 spaces.
$10 per child.
This ritual based workshop is for parents or grandparents and their children. It is based on the Gaelic Imbolc festival which is about welcoming in spring.
‘Heralding the Approaching Spring’ will allow us as individuals, families and as a community to:
- recognise the importance and power of ritual
- understand the hidden energy of plants and how to incorporate them into our daily lives
- clear away the ‘old’ & dust ourselves off from the darkness of winter using the assistance of ritual and specific plants
- set intentions for fresh starts and renewal supported by the energy of specific plants
- learn or deepen our understanding about practices to strengthen our ‘sun’ energy.
- learn or deepen our understanding about practices to strengthen our connection with the earth
- build an energetic imprint to send intentions to parents and children across the globe
We are excited to be able to offer our love of plants and the earth to our community, and look forward to encouraging a stronger sense of connection to self, other and the earth through this workshop.