Beltane, the time of fertility!
Mullum S.E.E.D & Luminous Youth invite you to celebrate with us. A seasonally inspired ritual based workshop to inspire connection with self, other and this beautiful earth for youth and their parents.
Facilitated by Paul Crebar & Erica Nettle-Chik.
Monday 30th October, 4pm – 5:30pm at Mullumbimby Community Gardens.
Pre-sale tickets only at www.luminousyouth.com
$15 per child.
Limited to 20 spaces.
This ritual based workshop is for parents or grandparents and their children. It is based on Germanic pagan fertility rituals that spread throughout Sweden, Germany and the UK.
The Beltane Seasonal Celebration will allow us as individuals, families and as a community to:
• Recognise the importance and power of ritual
• Understand the hidden energy of plants and how to incorporate them into our daily lives – focusing on using the energy carried in the seed or carrot, cucumber and strawberry.
• Experience the century-old ritual ‘dance’ using the maypole and the meaning behind it
• Blend and balance the masculine and feminine energy of ourselves and our community for healthy ‘fertility’ in ourselves, our gardens, our projects and our spiritual path
• Set intentions for a project/learning/aspect of life that we want to bring productivity to & embed this into the land where we reside
• Learn or deepen our understanding about practices to strengthen our internal fire
• Learn or deepen our understanding about practices to strengthen our connection with the earth.
We are excited to inspire our community to use the wisdom of plants, the essence of the season and the love of community to create magic and honour this seasonal transition. All welcome to join us!