The Keys in My Dream Fields – Online Program
When we wake each morning we may remember the inner worlds in which we were shown whilst our physical body lay in rest. By working with our dreams and making our very own personalised Dream-Compass we can begin to recognise how our dreams are wonderful guides for our waking life. Indeed our dreams have the key to many waking world questions as recognised and practised by indigenous and ancient cultures around the world since the dawn of time.
This course runs over 4 weeks on Wednesdays 11am – 11:55am. (GMT+1) and is suitable for 9 -12 year olds.
Week 1: Wednesday September 2
Week 2: Wednesday September 9
Week 3: Wednesday September 16
Week 4: Wednesday September 23
- Understanding symbols and how they communicate to us
- Exploration of symbols as constellations of energy
- Personal and group symbol exploration
Start our Dream-Compass
- Exploration of dreamworld directions and their symbolism
- Exploration of colours and what our individual association is to them
- Exploration of weather and nature elements in dreams
Continue our Dream-Compass
- Exploration of the season symbolism within our dreams
- Exploration of the locationality symbolism within our dreams
- Exploration of animal symbolism within our dreams
- Night-time preparations to harvest the wisdom from our ‘Dream-Fields’
- Practices to answer “How do I know I’m dreaming?”
- Morning practices to harvest our wisdom from our ‘Dream-Fields’
Materials required for students:
- A3 Paper x 1 (Week 2 & 3)
- A4 Paper
- Drawing Pencil
- Colour Pencils
Contribution: Pay what you feel between £20 – £40 for the four-week program. (Price in AU$ – enter between $36 – 72)
Students will need access to a computer, microphone preferable but optional, and will be sent a web link for the video-class each week. We use the fully secure and private Google Meet for our classes. No software download is required but internet access is necessary.
We like to support the learning of our students by encouraging reflection, self-enquiry, presentation, discussion and drawing. This class will also include some video clips, and you will be sent optional exploration activities and games to undertake after the class at any time that is practical for the learner and the family.
All learners will have the opportunity to engage with us and present their ideas and thoughts to the group as we progress through the classes. Presenting is not essential but we love hearing what these little luminous humans have to share.
* Please note we need a minimum of 6 attendants and a maximum of 8 attendants in order for this workshop to proceed effectively. You will receive a full refund if a cancellation occurs.